You join a team of junior Business Developers supporting senior salespeople in the search and treatment of clients of our agency.
- Monitoring and creation of business opportunities: You will be in charge of supplying the prospect base from different data sources and the rest of which will be at your initiative
- Routing Inbound Leads: You will need to advise clients and interface with a technician dedicated to their issues.
- Sending and monitoring of contracts: You will be in charge of managing the signature of contracts with all customers via our Eversign online signature system. In case of problems you will have to work with our lawyers to adapt them.
- B2B & B2C Communication: Knowing how to talk to individuals is not knowing how to talk to companies and vice versa! You will therefore have to adapt according to the type of clientele encountered.
- You know how to access and convince the decision-makers of your target (HRD, DG, CIO, buyers, etc.).
You have the culture of results as well as the tenacity to open closed doors. Your listening skills and interpersonal skills allow you to understand the issues facing your customers and prospects in order to better respond to them.
You are autonomous and have a strong organizational capacity (define hunting times, mechanize the follow-up of your client portfolio, expand your contact network, etc.), initiative and good writing skills.
- A creative, enthusiastic spirit
- Perseverance and a burning desire to convert prospects
- Excellent organizational skills and a constant desire to improve processes
- Naturally curious and want to understand user issues and how to solve them
- Able to coordinate with technical and other sales teams
- Suitable for rapid decision-making
- A spirit of initiative and adaptation
- At least experience in sales related to technology. You will be trained internally in the technical requirements of our agency.