Here at Acinonyx, we are very concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly regarding to personal data. In a desire for transparency with our customers, we have implemented a policy covering all personal data processing, the purposes pursued by the latter and the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
In France, for any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr
Article 1 – Collection and protection of data
Your data are collected by the company Acinonyx.
Personal data is any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject) ; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher to manage relations with you, and if necessary to process your orders.
Article 2 – Right of access, rectification and dereferencing of your data
In application of the rules applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they may exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address mentioned below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy ;
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated ;
- the right to delete data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws ;
- the right to limit processing: users may ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set out in the GDPR ;
- the right to object to data processing: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for in the GDPR ;
- the right to portability: they may request that the platform hand over the personal data they have provided to a new platform.
Contact our DPO at dpo (at) acinonyxweb (dot) agency to exercise any of these rights.
All applications must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and must mention the address at which the publisher can contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the application. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the application and/or the number of applications so requires.
Please contact us before any claim to the CNIL or other data compliance institution.
Article 3 – Use of data
The personal data collected from users is used to provide the platform’s services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the platform by the user ;
- management of the operation and optimization of the platform ;
- implementation of user assistance ;
- verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user ;
- customization of the services by displaying advertisements based on the user’s browsing history, according to the user’s preferences ;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or malicious software) and management of security incidents ;
- management of possible disputes with users ;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user’s preferences.
Article 4 – Data Retention Policy
The Platform keeps your data for as long as is necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide you with our services.
Article 5 – Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively within the European Union in the following cases:
- when the user publishes publicly available information in the free comment areas of the Platform;
- when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his/her data;
- when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and services. These service providers have limited access to the user’s data, in the context of the performance of these services, and are contractually obliged to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- if required by law, the Platform may carry out the transmission of data in order to pursue claims against the Platform and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures
Article 6 – Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher and his partners. If you do not wish to, contact us at : contact (at) acinonyxweb (dot) agency.
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an invasion of privacy or reputation. The publisher declines all responsibility in this respect.
The data is kept and used for a period of time in accordance with the Belize legislation.
Article 7 – Cookies policy
Article 8 – Contact & Data Protection Officer (DPO)
A data protection officer : Marco Da Silva, dpo (at) acinonyxweb (dot) agency, is at your disposal for any questions relating to the protection of your personal data.
Article 9 – Dears smart guys
All legal documents on this site belong to Acinonyx. To avoid thefts of these documents, controls are regularly carried out to find the people copying them. Criminal and civil legal proceedings are systematically initiated without any notice in order to protect our legal secrecy.
All the documents engage the professional responsibility of our legal director.